Friday, January 27, 2012

Re- : a prefix used with the meaning "to do again"


It's the weekend! Praise God!! 
If you're like me it's a part of the week you look forward to. 
Saturday and Sunday are a gift. 
It's the perfect chance to just "RE-"


Will you "RE-" this weekend? 


RElax-Stop working and rest 
REcharge-Take time to do something you enjoy to get back your energy and strength 
REflect- Think and ponder the ups and downs of the past week 
REmove- Put away an object or thought that has moved you away from God 
REpent- Ask God for forgiveness of sins 
RElease- Give your worries and stress over to God 
REceive- Accept God's forgiveness and love 
REbuild- Strengthen your defenses and faith through prayer, bible study, church, and fellowship


I pray your weekend is full of many opportunities to "RE-".


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you REst. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30


3 comments:

  1. Love these definitions. Where do you get your ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy. You're so sweet.

    Can't really say where the ideas come from...God? This one came to me in the shower tonight as I was thinking back on a crazy week. Going to have to take my own writing advice! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a wonderful vessel for God right now!

    ReplyDelete